Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Impulse (revised)

Its around 7pm. A boy shows up at his ex-girlfriends house and rings the doorbell.

(Door opens)
Boy- Uh... hi.

Girl- Oh uh hi, I wasn't expecting to see you anytime soon.

Boy- Ya, sorry for just showing up like this.

Girl- Its ok, here come in. (Boy walks inside, they shut the door behind them)

Boy- How have you been?

Girl- I've been alright, so what do you want? Why are you here?

Boy- Well.....

Girl- Oh no your not doing this again!

Boy- I'm so sorry! I had no where else to go!

Girl- I don't want to keep doing this with you! When will you ever learn!

Boy- I will only stay until I get another job and an appartment, then I will be gone.

Girl- Your always getting evicted, you can't keep a job, and you always come running back to me and expect me to bail you out! You know this isn't fair to me!

Boy- I'm sorry, please. It won't be long I promise.

Girl- Ugh, you have one week!

Boy- Thanks Kate.

Girl- You can sleep on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment