Saturday, September 4, 2010

Introduction to my blog :)

I chose to use Pearl Hart as my pen name. Pearl Hart was a famous stagecoach robber in the late 1800's. When she robbed a stagecoach she would hold everyone at gunpoint and take every passengers money, then she would give each person one dollar back. I wonder why she did that? Was she trying to be a good person? What was the point? She cut her hair short, wore men's clothes and always carried a gun. I wish I knew how to use a gun. I also wish I could rob a stagecoach. I definatly don't wish to cut my hair short.
I like to write, but I took this class mostly cause I needed an english credit. I like to do a lot of things like hang out with my friends, and listen to music. I hope that I can be a nurse practitoner or a physical therapist when I get older. Ok I'm done with my intro.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool pen name. you put thought into it and it had meaning. love it!

    ReplyDelete